01/04/2015

Show Me The Bunnies

Mini-breaks, egg hunts, Spring flowers, liccle fluffy lambs... There’s a whole lot of happy to be had out of Easter. 

But honey, I am all about the bunny.

I want them in glass jars


I want them on cushions



I want them in silver 


I want them in stone



And most of all, I want them touchy-feely on my side table.



£85 Abigail Ahern for www.debenhams.com

I’m also mad as a hatter for these cute salt and pepper shakers. 


(Pity I’m only eating chocolate for the foreseeable future. Perhaps I’ll give salted caramel a go?)



Thank you for following the blog so far and for all you fabulous people who have given me your support and encouragement. I am taking a break for a few days, but will be back soon; fuelled with more interiors inspiration and house candy cravings… You know what it’s like:

Picture courtesy of www.lisacongdon.com


In the meantime, I’d love to hear about your housey highs and lows. Got a piece of furniture or a wallpaper in mind and don’t know where to find it?… Hit me, I’m all ears ;-) 

Hoppy Easter!


Please use the comment section, tweet me or contact me via Facebook with your news and views.











No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.