02/01/2015

Interior junkies follow here for rehab

My name is Claire and I'm addicted to House Candy. Furniture, accessories, textiles or just a short, sharp hit of pure design brilliance. I don't have to go far, for an interiors fix.

As part of my progressional rehab (sadly there is no cure) I'd like to share with you the highs and sometimes lows I've had in my own home - House Candy HQ. And if I have any quick hits elsewhere, I promise you will be the first to know.

It would be great to hear from like minded interior junkies such as yourself. Whether it be a heads up on cool shops, lust worthy items for your wish list, a makeover to bring on instant room envy (It's cool, I can cope) or treasured junk shop finds, you could make a hopeless addict, very happy by clicking on the new Bloglovin button to connect.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13396979/?claim=rpzzwzbjq86">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2015 is a brand new year and I'm sure you are well aware that there's a lot of House Candy out there just waiting to be discovered.  Please join me on this journey and as my therapist once told me, "Together we can decorate the world". Love Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.