23/02/2015

The Candy Files

This week's highs and lows of a hopeless housewife...

Candylicious

70s Revival



I'm a product of the 70s - there, I've said it - so its current revival is fine by me. I've bagged the skinny flares and I'm working on the hair growth. Interiors wise I'm channeling the vibe too. And its starting with sideboards. This sleek, teak one reminds me of my youth. www.ebay.co.uk

----------

Fine and Candy

House Boots



It's edging towards March which means I need to reign in the central heating bills. These babies are helping me through a difficult transitional period. www.thewhitecompany.com

----------

Candy Pandy

Hurricane Half-Term




The storm has passed and the boys are back at school. I'm currently sifting through the debris of half-term and can identify a beloved vase as the only known fatality. Cupboards have been looted of all edible goods and this morning there were sightings of the missing homework. Let the clean-up commence. Aid-volunteers welcome.


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.