18/02/2015

Mid-Week Candy Craving

Bombay Dreams


It's that time of the week when we could all do with a bit of a pick-me-up. That's why I've chosen Wednesday to bring you my weekly House Candy Craving - the one item that is currently satisfying my interiors appetite.

This week I am inspired by all things Indian, thanks largely to some new, colourful telly addictions. Indian Summers, Sunday 9pm Channel 4, is slotting nicely into the period drama gap that Downton left behind. Not to mention providing plenty of House Candy in the form of palatial colonial summer houses.

Fast forward to present day and we've got Desi Rascals, Tuesday 8pm Sky Living, to look forward to. The latest structured reality show is what happens when you mix TOWIE and Bend It Like Beckham. Look out for Bangra-bling a-plenty.

I'm checking in at The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at the end of February when the sequel to another English-Goes-To-India-And-Falls-In-Love story brings further beauty and colour to the big screen.

India is where it's at and I'm feeling it at home with this beautiful Antonia bone inlay chest from www.grahamandgreen.co.uk (above)

This is my go-to store for modern-exotic pieces and has a fabulous choice of sari inspired furniture and accessories to chose from.

With emerald still charting high on my fash-ometer, this green one hits all the right notes for me, but teal or yellow are equally equipped to add instant Indian spice to your space.




I'm dreaming of sipping Bombay Sapphire in the early evening sun. Oh and a handsome Maharaja wafting me with giant Palm leaves. Perfect… Innit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.