30/08/2015

Statement Walls and Artistic License

Mary Wallpaper www.blackpop.co.uk

Statement walls are back and I’m glad. 
I haven’t been shy to tell you of my love for wild and wacky wallpapers. In fact I'm guilty as charged for shamelessly flaunting my fashionable flamingos and stylish swans. But now I want to talk about a different kind of statement wall - the ones that don’t just say ‘look at me’, but get you thinking too.

I mentioned Blackpop in my post on Bohemian inspired wallpaper designs and briefly covered their National Portrait Gallery collaboration there (mostly because I couldn’t wait until now talk about it). Their full range of wallpapers and fabrics inspired by world renowned Tudor portraits launches at Liberty of London and Decorex this coming month. It's where high brow meets the height of fashion and results in a right royal riot for the senses. 

Henry Wallpaper www.blackpop.co.uk

Designer Maxine Hall has examined and reimagined over 20 works in the Tudor collection of paintings on display at the National Portrait Gallery to create this luxury range of abstract and contemporary patterned wallpaper and fabrics - perfect for this season’s decadent statement walls and bespoke soft furnishings.

Making a statement is a big deal. It’s you putting your personal stamp on your home so it’s kind of important to make sure it says all the right things about you. I’m hoping to cover my dressing room walls with this sumptuous Mary print very soon…



Beautiful, luxurious, artistic, intelligent…. why thank you sire ;-) 

The co-ordinating range of fabrics in The Tudor - Deconstructed range means that you can indulge your new post recession love affair with opulence to the max. 



At £120 per metre it’s delightfully decadent and ask yourself, would you want your individually styled, designer interiors any other way? 

I love a bargain; a charity shop scoop; a copycat high street find, of course I do. But when it comes to making a statement, I’m prepared to splash out. 

The Tudors - Deconstructed will be officially launched during London Design Week 19th - 27th September and Decorex 20th - 23rd September. For more information about the production of this collection and the design inspiration behind it visit www.blackpop.co.uk

Still pinning flamingos and swans to your mood board? Off with your head!

Elizabeth fabric www.blackpop.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. Thank for Sharing the Blog. If you are interested to know more about Blackpop kindly visit https://www.gsmagazine.co.uk/product_news/blackpop/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.