23/03/2015

The Candy Files

The highs and lows of a hopeless housewife. This week at House Candy HQ...

Image Map

Candylicious = Spring accessories



Because it pays to get the details on point.
Bone-china tea plates, £72 for a set of four, Ted Baker at www.portmeirion.co.uk

----------
Fine and Candy = Binterest



I invited criticism when I splashed out on a limited edition Vipp bin from www.bodieandfou.com last year, but Trash Candy is big news as these new Orla Kiely pedal bins by Brabantia go to prove. 
 £95 - £135 from www.johnlewis.com

----------

Candy Pandy = The Droop




Plants have feelings too you know and after a busy few months my greenery is showing signs of neglect. Jeez, with 3 humans and a hound to keep happy, I can do without plant pressure. I’m contemplating faking the fauna from now on. This cactus from www.abigailahern.com guarantees perennial perkiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.