12/09/2015

Pitter Patter

$795 www.christianlouboutin.com
I am so excited to be welcoming my new baby into the world next week. 

After nine months of nurturing, this ‘lil blog of mine is ready to emerge all fresh faced and hopeful, thanks to a brand spanking new web design.

 So whilst I prepare a feast of new posts and juicy features ready for her arrival, I thought it was a good time to reflect on everything I’ve been craving during My House Candy maternity. And wow what a hungry mamma I’ve been.

Click here for 9 months of: My House Candy Cravings

Meanwhile, I’m just a teeny bit anxious as we enter the final week of voting in the #IBA15 Best Newcomer Category and there’s only one way to deal with this issue.



Happy weekend all xx
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.